Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear, Santa

The bad things that I did this year was when I lied to my mom about were I was I told her that I was going to my dad’s and he wasn’t there and she didn’t know that my dad wasn’t there and so I when to my friends house. Another time that I lied I went to the movies with my friends and my mom gave me $20 and she said that she wanted change and I spent it all and when I got home she said can I have my change and I said that my friend didn’t have money to by a ticket and I bout his ticket but I didn’t I bout candy. Another time that I lied about was I got $50 from my grandma for my B-day and my mom said not to spend it and I told her I wasn’t going to do it and I went and I spent almost all of it I only had $5 left my mom wasn’t happy. Another thing that I lied about was I punched a hole in the wall and m dad got so mad and he didn’t ask who it was he just new it was me and I said that it was my sister and he said don’t lie to be and he kicked my but. Another bad thing that I did was that I need money for lunch and I had a lunch and my mom gave me $5 and then I ask my dad for money and he gave me $10 and then I made $15 from them.
The good things that I did this year was I helped my mom clean my house. Another good thing that I did was I watch my dads dog when he went out of town. Another good thing that I did was I helped my mom set up for thanksgiving. Another good thing that I did was I helped my dad clean up after the dogs. Another good thing that I did was I helped my mom mow the lawn.

By: Zack Robak

1 comment:

  1. Wow - lots of lying, a little cleaning up, what do you think you deserve?

    ReplyDelete