Friday, February 12, 2010


Happy Valentine’s Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love hockey because I like to play it, soccer because it is fun, baseball because I am good at it .I love pizza because its good to eat with your friends, cake because it is fun to have it at Parties, brownies because I like to eat them, fries because I have them every day for lunch, cheese burgers because it feels so good to eat them, pie because it looks nice and it taste good, chips because that’s what I eat when I get home from school, pop because it is such a good drink, tacos because I make them, chicken because when I was little I would always eat it and my mom said that I eat so much chicken I will become chicken and subway because I can tell them what I want on it and I get to watch them make it to.

I love my Mom because she loves me, my Dad because he loves me two, my two dogs because they are the coolest dogs ever and I don’t love my sister. I love my house because I get to sleep in it, my money because then I can buy cool things, my room because it is my room, my x-box because I like to play it all the time, my cloths because I like to have cloths on when I go outside.

I love Corvettes because they look really cool and they go really fast. I love my dirt bike because it is really fun to ride and go off the jumps at my Dads house. I love my sailboat because it is so fun to go in the summer. I love my speed boat because when I go to Florida its fun to go places on it one time we went to a restaurant and it was so much fun. I love my house in Florida because it is really big and it has a nice pool to swim in. I love my house up north because it is on the water and it is really nice and it is really fun to go in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment