Friday, February 26, 2010

I am writing about my too dogs and about what im doing this weekend that I have at my dads house they are so fun to play with when I go there every Thursday and every other weekend. My one dog is a boxers and his name is Tyson and he is not even one years old and he already weighs 55 pounds. My other dog is a silky terrier and he weighs 7 pounds and he thinks he is the top dog when the boxer has 48 pounds on him. I am going to my dads this weekend and we are going to see cops with my grandpa and my uncle rick. And it will be so funny to see and then we are going to go back home and kyle moore is coming over to my dads house and we are going to play with my too dogs in the snow and play paintball and it is going to be so much fun to do. And then we are going to go in side and we are going to play the wii.

It will be so fun we are going to make a snow fort that is realy big and then we are going to make bunkers and then we will play paintball and then we will have a snowball fight and it will be so fun. it will be so fun to play with my dogs in the snow and Tyson will atake you if you chase him or if you hit him with a snowball. And he will run and get footballs if you throw about

No comments:

Post a Comment