Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the first day of school

The first day of school I was excited to see all the people that I haven't seen. And I was excited to meet my teachers and to find out who are in my classes. To see whose lockers are by my locker and to see who I have lunch with. To see if my electives are going to be fun and if the teachers are nice and if they are good teachers or bad teachers. I was weird that I was going to get lost in the big school and be lat on the first day of school .

I was excited to go to my small Eugine's class is fun and to see how my gym class is they are both fun. I like that I have b lunch cause it’s easier. To go to lunch during the class than going before or after the class cause you have your teacher to tell you when you can go to lunch and so I think its allot easier to have b lunch. And sometimes I go to the school store and get candy. I like my small engine class I like to work with my hands and to get my hands dirty with creecy and then I clean them.

No comments:

Post a Comment