Wednesday, September 23, 2009


My favorite teacher is Mr. Sewart he teaches small engines its fun cause I get to work with my hands. I like working with my hands cause I am good with my hands. I am also good with tools I know what tools I need to work on my engine. we got are engines and then we got to see if it would start and it didn’t start so me and my partner had to take it apart and are engine blows up. In side and it was the connecting rod that blu up so we couldn’t start it and that was the day that we had to have them running but. We didn’t and we only get to work on the engine Tuesday and Thursday so we have to wait to Tuesday to try and get it started . we got a new connecting rod but we couldn’t fix it yet cause we didn’t know how to fix it and we needed help from the teacher but he was bissy. So we put stuff to gather that we could do and that we know how to do .And then it was the end of class so we had allot of parts that were not on the engine and we had to put all of it in a locker. Then we put are tools away to the people in the tool grib the tool grib is were all the tools are so you just go up to the tool grib and ask them for a tool and what size you need. To work on your engine and the people in the tool grib don’t get to work on there engine that work day they have to stay in there the hole work time I can’t wait till me and my partner are going to do it.

3 comments: