Friday, September 25, 2009

ABC

A is for, apple cause I like to eat them. A is also for, asome cause im asome.
B is for , bird cause I have a bird. B is also for, baseball cause it’s a sport I like to play.
C is for,cat cause my friend has a cat. C is also for, cool cause im cool.
D is for,dog cause I have two dogs. D is also for,danger caues its my middle name.
E is for,elephant cause I like them. E is also for, eating cause I love to eat.
F is for,food cause food is good. F is also for,football cause I like to watch it.
G is for,good cause im good. G is alsofor,gmail cause I just made one for school.
H is for,is for hockey cause I like to play it. H is also for, harry potter caues its cool.
I is for,is for invalved cause I am invalved in stuff. I is also for, imagin cause I like to imagin.
J is for,jokes cause I like telling them. J is also for, justin cause he is my friend.
K is for,king cause im the king of my house. K is also for,kangarroo cause they can jump high.
L is for,lol cause I like to txt that to my friends. L is also for,loud cause I like to be loud.
M is for,mom cause she buys me stuff. M is also for,monster caues they are scary.
N is for,naps caues I like to take naps.
O is for,october caues that’s when my sisters b-day is.
P is for,ps2 cause I like to play it. P is also for , ps3 caues its fun play with.
Q is for,quite cause I like the quite.
R is for,Robak cause that’s my last name.
S is for,soccer caues I like it. S is also for,stevenson caues I go there.
Tis for,travis cause he is my friend. T is also for, tripping people in soccer.
Uis for,unbrella cause I like to use them when it rains.
Vis for,vanila ice cream cause it is good.
W is for,white house cause that’s is were the president is.
X is for,x-box cause I like to play it.
Y is for,yoyo cause I like to play with my yoyo.
Z is for,Zack cause its my first name. Z is also for,zebra cause I like there strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment