Friday, November 13, 2009

1.Bicycle Mechanic

2.Furniture Finisher

3.Heavy Equipment Operator

4.Locksmith

5.Crane Operator

6.Auto body Repairer

7. Gunsmith

8.Motorcycle Mechanic

9.Vending Machine Servicer

10.Recreation Vehicle Service Technician

One of the jobs that I would like to have when I grow up is an Auto body Repairer that is when you fix and you rebuild cars like after they get in a crash or something like that. The reason I want to be an Auto body Repairer is because I like to work with my hands and to work with tools and I like to get my hands dirty. My uncle is a carpenter and I worked with him one time and that’s when I found out that I like to work with my hands so that’s why I want to be a Auto body Repairer.
My second job that I would want is a Bicycle Mechanic cause I like to take things apart and then I like to put them back together. I want to be a Bicycle Mechanic because my bike broke one time and I had to fix it so I could ride it back to my house and then I fix it the right way and I like to fix stuff.


By: Zack Robak

2 comments: