Friday, November 6, 2009







Halloween
My Halloween plains are to stay home and pass out candy to all the little kids. And then I will leave when my friend gets to my house and then we will go ticker treating and get a bunch of candy from people. And when we get people doors we will say give us some candy now and then we will get a lot of candy and then when its 11. We will go back to my house and play poker with are candy the candy is like the money so you play for candy and not for money.



My favorite Halloween costume is being a skater that’s what I was last year and that is what I am going to be this year to cause it was a good costume. Last year me and my friends all dressed up as skaters and when we went to people doors they would always ask us what are you and we would say we are skaters and they would say what a roller skater and we would say no a skate border. But this year I am going to be a dead skater with a mask on and everything.


M y favorite Halloween candy are butter fingers, rescues, I pretty much like all candy in the world cause its candy. And then I eat almost all of my candy and then I don’t feel good and I go to bed.
My favorite scary movies that I like are the grudge and that is scary cause it just makes really scary noses and all the other s are halloween 1 halloween 2 saw 1 saw 2 saw3 saw4 saw5 and the exorcists of Emily rose.
Trick-or-treating is a customary celebration for children on Halloween, Children go from house to house, asking for treats such as candy or sometimes money.

No comments:

Post a Comment