Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Thanksgiving

1. I am grateful for the turkey.
2. I am grateful for the mash potato.
3. I am grateful for the gravy.
4. I am grateful for the pumpkin pie.
5. I am grateful for my family.
6. I am grateful to have cloths.
7. I am grateful for my house.
8. I am grateful for my friends.
9. I am grateful for biscuits.
10. I am grateful for butter.

My best thanksgiving was when I when to Florida and had it at my grandma and grandpas house they live on the water and they have a boat. And there house is really big and it was the best thanksgiving cause it was warm and they have a pool and we went swimming. It was so fun to be there instead of being her with all of the snow it was the sun.

I am going to have thanksgiving at my house and all of my family will be there and that’s a lot of people that are come in there are 18 people in my family. And me and all of my cousins are going to play down in my basement and play pool and ping pong and other stuff down in my basement like mini sticks and other stuff.

The menu that I like the best of my moms is mash potato they are so good with butter and a lot of gravy on the mash potato and the pumpkin pie with cool whip on it that’s so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment